Saturday, April 2, 2011

Free St. Dalfour Jam with my iHerb.com Order!!

I've ordered from iHerb twice this month. Both times my order had a surprise in it. It's not unusual for iHerb to include free samples of supplements, but this time it was a small sample of jam!

The jam was St. Dalfour Red Raspberry & Pomegranate 100% fruit spread. It was absolutely delicious. It is imported from France.  It doesn't have sugar or high fructose corn syrup, but rather it uses grape juice for the sweetener. 


I was sure it was going to be expensive, but we looked it up online and a 10oz jar is only $3.44, so now we're going to be buying a jar with our next order!  That price is lower than what many of the special jams sell for in our local grocery store. Plus no tax online, and free shipping if you spend over $40.. I probably wouldn't spend $40 on just jam, but I can easily spend $40 on supplements plus jam! :)  (Maybe I should be renaming this blog "Jam and Supplements!")

The little sample jar had just enough for two pieces of toast!  Here's a picture of the empty trial size jars next to some of the supplements I bought.  The little glass jar is just as special as the jam... I'm saving them and thinking about turning them into pill boxes!  Maybe I'll glue some felt inside of them.

By the way, the Mushroom Immune Defense is the cheapest mushroom supplements that I've found that actually work.  I've been fighting off one of those nasty "common colds" this week and I'm sure it's helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment